Please call (800) 552-5080 or email us with the cast number of the block and model of application so we can better serve you.
Part Condition:Engine Rebuild
WENGERS OF MYERSTOWN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BUYER’S LOST PROFITS, EQUIPMENT DOWN-TIME, EQUIPMENT RENTAL CHARGES, LABOR EXPENSES OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE AGAINST WENGERS OF MYERSTOWN IS REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS SET FORTH ABOVE.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE EXCLUDED. THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
The limited warranty of Wengers of Myerstown is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty is extended only to the individual or entity that purchased the engine from Wengers of Myerstown. No warranty claim will be accepted from any third party.
2. Oil leaks and any defect in a water pump (if provided by Wengers of Myerstown) is only covered for ninety days following invoice date.
3. Installation and adjustment of the engine is the responsibility of the Buyer or its installers. No warranty is extended to any failures that arise out of improper installation of the engine.
4. Unless otherwise noted in writing, Buyer is solely responsible to determine the fitness of the engine for its application. Wengers of Myerstown shall have no liability or responsibility for equipment not suitable for the Buyer’s specific needs.
5. Wengers of Myerstown is not responsible for any failures resulting from normal wear and tear, operator abuse, misapplication of the engine, operation without adequate fuel, coolant or lubricant, improper installation of the engine, inadequate maintenance of the engine or associated systems or any other failure due to improper or abnormal use of the engine. Abnormal use includes competitive events.
6. Warranty claims must be submitted in writing to Wengers of Myerstown. Warranty claims must be received by Wengers of Myerstown within twelve months from the date of invoice. Untimely warranty claims will not be honored.
7. In order to be considered for this warranty, the engine must be shipped to Wengers of Myerstown at the cost of the Buyer. The engine will be examined by Wengers of Myerstown to determine whether or not the failure is covered by this warranty. In the event the failure is covered, Wengers of Myerstown will reimburse Buyer for the costs of return shipment. In the event the failure is determined to be outside of this warranty, it shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to arrange for return shipment of the engine to Buyer. Buyer’s failure to arrange for a return of the equipment within thirty days of written notice that the warranty is inapplicable shall constitute an abandonment of the engine.
8. The warranty extended by Wengers of Myerstown is governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes relating to this warranty shall be the Court of Common Pleas of Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
9. The Buyer’s signature on the limited warranty represents an acknowledgement of the terms of this warranty and acceptance of those terms. In order to become effective, the limited warranty form must be signed by the Buyer and returned to Wengers of Myerstown within fourteen days of shipment by Wengers of Myerstown. Failure to sign and return the form within that time will render the warranty void.
Truck Freight Only
With Timing Gears, Engine Oil Pump, Remainder Of Complete Gasket Set, And Break In Oil Note: Core Charge Added On Order Until Your Old Part Is Returned. Wengers Will Arrange & Pay For Core Return